Wednesday, December 14, 2005

unsure...

Did much in my non-presence in the blogosphere, all of which SHOULD be covered in coming posts.

It comes down to basic necessities. All that should be said is that it's all quite unsure.

Life, as a general picture, is unsure. As is, plans are laid in the assumption Melbourne is waiting for me.

Life, as a person, is unsure. The renovations have proved, futile, at best. The fascade is lacking, and the interiors would have been better built as a jail cell.

Life, as an environ, is unsure. The bridges that gap the many chasms appear frayed. Or perhaps, they were never finished. I do not know.

Life, as a symbiosis, is unsure. There is no telling where I lie as far as specific persons are concerned. And even less is known about their significance to me.

All I can say is in the past few days, I kept my mind off things, just like I said I would. And what results of it is the fact that I'm as unprepared to live, as always.

Christmas is coming. Godspeed whatever comes.

No comments: