reactionary...
From now on, I'm sticking to just reacting.
The whole of the past week, I've been taking active action to fix the problems around me. Only problem is, that they've either proved annoyingly difficult to fix, or created even bigger problems for me.
First, the yearbook. I took on a role that was basically not something I had to do. Yes, you people are pretty sick of hearing it, just as I'm pretty sick of writing about it. But it's a plain fact that I should NOT have taken it on. That said, it's turned out pretty well. Except now I'm extremely bitter against CERTAIN people. I hate their guts to hell, and I'd basically screw them over if I can.
Then it's the car bumper. On Thursday, I reversed into Volvo. Good thing it was Swedish, if not there'd be a whoopass dent in it. The driver (thank God for women drivers sometimes) didn't do anything, because there was no dent. My rear bumper fell off, but it was fixable, which I did. So yesterday, I think it was during in fucking long drive, not shortened in the least by my constantly getting lost. It fell off. Yea.
And aside from these two, there are a ton of other things I should just leave alone. Do nothing until it's too late to fix. NEVER EVER EVER EVER fix something if you're not specifically requested to. Notice I didn't use told because I don't take orders.
On another note, someone had a dream in which I died. Coolness. Why don't I ever get dreams I die in? At least, fantasy will reflect the reality I want. Ergh. And thankfully, my response was pure reaction rather than action. I think I'd somehow screw it up if I did add my opinion.
Next time someone asks me for my two cents worth, I'll tell them I'm broke. Like, really broke.
Meh.

No comments:
Post a Comment