Monday, December 05, 2005

i hate tags...

... although I must admit that they do give you something to write about when you have nothing good to say.

5 random things about me. Then again, what isn't?

1. I get sugar highs very easily.

Like seriously. It take probably a tablespoon of sugar, and I'll be high as a drunk jaybird on a Saturday afternoon. Last night, I needed a single honey stick, and I was basically rambling all through the night.

2. Bisexuality rocks!

It's not official, but I've been toying with the idea. Much like I toy the idea of everything. But it is quite a practical proposition. It basically doubles up your available market, and the rules of probability dictate that you will likely find your match out there.

3. I can bake.

I can bake. That's a fact. I can also sorta cook, but whether the results are masticable are debatable at best. I'm looking for interesting recipes, so if you have any, give me a call.

4. I don't look good naked.

Then again, how many people do?

5. Do not trust everything I say/do/write.

Whatever my concious will decides, what my internal motives are usually are unknown to me as is. So if I'm seemingly extra nice to you, it does not mean I'm hitting on you, or if I seem high, I may or MAY NOT be. So whatever you see, think a bit. Then again, thinking about me at all is not advisable at any time.

I would tag someone, but it's kinda pointless. If you like, you do lah.

Meh.

2 comments:

Asyraf Lee said...

"4. I don't look good naked.

Then again, how many people do?"

ME!!!!!!!! XD

quicksilverlining said...

that's what YOU think, lolz. besides, anyone who likes to see themselves naked has serious issues. lolz.