it always comes to this...
No matter how high you fly, at one point you will have to fall. No sky is so limitless that the reaches are infinite. Mine came crashing down rather abruptly. And multiple times at that.
I thought it was all finished. But they had problems with it, so I fixed it. Then it should have been done, no? But it wasn't. Again, there were issues, like too fat and what shit have they. They can't make life simple and straightforward for anyone these days. It's true that people are perpetually horny. That would explain why everyone's fucking things up for me. And all without me asking. How nice.
I just want to fucking get over this fucking yearbook. What the whole fucked up issue is, I have no bloody fucking idea. By right, it should be printed. But it was ugly. I fixed it, but then they wanted to correct grammatical errors. Fine, I did. Then they found more. And they wanted to change to British English. Program must be programme. Fine. Then they said Anucia looked like a fugly old goat and it was most unbecoming of a headmistress of the top private college in the country. Again, I tried to accomodate them by asking for another one. They said no, just shrink the picture and make it less obvious. And in the process, fuck the layout. No fucking way. I'm pretty much done with this. If it's not complete by today, for-fucking-get it. You can design your own. I'm gonna make money out of this by printing my own copies and you fucktards can kiss my unwashed ass.
Mr Kuan has been most helpful, considering that he has yet to gain an ounce of businesss from me. I'm quite horrendously sorry to put such a great guy through such a fucked up system. But like he said, he wouldn't have been in the business this long if he couldn't deal with such crap. Ah. Hope that his opinion of Dad does not decrease because of this.
I had a lot I wanted to say these few days. Lots of things to show. Then I realised I couldn't. I don't have the capacity. Or rather, I don't have the will. Whatever strength in me I have allowed to be sapped in the past week, kindly helping people I should have run pikes through, right up the ass. I'm such a nice person, someone told me. That's only because I feel that I have something to gain out of it. And since I haven't, I probably should rethink my strategy.
For those who know, Saturday next week is still on. I need the company at this point. It's too fucking infuriating to keep seeing the people I've been seeing the past week. By rights, I should have just killed myself, frame someone for my murder, and then watch sadistically (assuming I can) as they plead with watery shit leaking from their asses their innocence. I'd destroy myself if I could spite anyone bad enough. I spent too much time building up things that backstabbed me. And thick skin can only shield so much pain.
It's time to bite back. Or to get an ice cream.
Meh.

4 comments:
awww .. Jin is back!
*teary eyed*
oh gosh.... no wonder u complained and was making a big fuss outta dis... but hey, nice expression! love the part about ur wild imagination to sadistically make dem shit in their pants! bwhahahah~
the book is in print! mwahahhaaahahaha...
Getting an ice cream is easier. And you still owe me one from BR31.
Post a Comment