christmas eve...
You'd think on the eve of my 18th Christmas, I'd be out partying like an insane gadoodle. Apparently, I'm not. Not that I wasn't invited, mind you, but more like a series of miscommunications. Oh well.
Time to reflect on what I've learnt since LAST Christmas.
~I've learnt what recipocrated love is like.
~I realised that a parent of a graduate and his or her money is soon parted.
~I used to look like a retarded pumpkin in glasses. And now, according to Dad, I look like some anime character. Weirdness.
~I know what it's like to break someone's heart, and how to have your heart broken.
~Intelligence is a double edged sword.
~I figured that I'm an early/late bloomer. Meaning that I sprout quick, fall into a dormant state for a long time, then burst forth with both guns blazing.
~My jokes never seem like jokes, because I don't laugh to them.
~Christmas just isn't what it used to be.
~All that jazz about wanting world peace and stuff, a.k.a. Miss World speech material, is really only just talk.
~The older you get, the more presents you buy, and the less you receive.
~It never snows here. Except in the freezer, where you DON'T want frost.
~Chocolate is probably still better than sex.
~Saint Nick should NOT be as old as he appears, seeing as to his level of obesity. He'd probably have died of a stroke on one of his time-defying trips.
~I have really no idea what I want anymore.
Merry Christmas.

5 comments:
~Chocolate is probably still better than sex.
Sure or not....? :P
christmas isnt what it used to be. sigh.. u sound so emo.
anyways, merry christmas~
merry christmas, albeit slightly late. i miss chatting with you all of a sudden.
hahahahaha.. yier.... :D well, merry christmas, n just enjoy the bloody holiday the festivals bring, will ya?!
Happy New Year to all.
Post a Comment