Tuesday, June 28, 2005

aiseh...

Today, I did the househusband. Did lunch, did the laundry, did dinner. Then, went out to fetch my sister from some 'tuition', whatever that means. Really, the male version of the power soccer mom, lolz. And hell, I'm an 18 year old guy sitting boredly in the house during the last week of a one month holiday. Oh well, something's better than nothing.

This leads to the question. Why am I writing seeing as how nothing happened? Good question. I wish I could answer. That would mean I'd need to do something. Crap. I shot myself in the head, lolz. Added two more holes. Entry wound and exit wound. Meh. Okay, wait here while I get the camera cable.

Ok, ok. Here's dinner. What I did. I'd send the pics of each preperation step, except I'm lazy, and also that I only thought of taking pictures after I put in the stuff in the pot.
The covered pot.
Inside the pot. Wow. Huge piece of garlic.
Finished product, ready to serve.

Hehe. Nice, eh? The only thing is the washing up. That's troublesome. Now, if you will pardon me, I'll be going to enjoy the chicken of my labour, lolz. Pepper soup. Wonderful.

Jin out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like soup. =) smells nice internetely.

e2wen~* said...

evil you, purposely put the pictures there to chuan me la? good thing i had crab just now. muahahaha~ =P miss you~!