Wednesday, June 15, 2005

it's a holi, holiday...

It's ironic, ain't it? Like, we always complain that there's not enough to do during the holiday, and when it's around, there never seems to be enough to do. Well, I'm smack in the middle of a month long holiday. And so far, it's been full of redundant activities. True enough, it's been like random things, waking up late and the like. It's an amazing case of Jin becoming like an average teenager. Wowness.

I must say, it has been more interesting now that I've lost all ability to write humourously at all. Obviously, it's not been funny reading this blog, cuz I've yet to hear anyone laugh. But then again, I suppose my readers tend to have higher level tastes and don't get easily humoured. Good to know. At least now I know for certain I'll have to make perverted comments on how my balls are the size of coconuts, only larger, or how someone else's tits look weird. Oh, relief indeed. No more beating around the Bush. Yeah, we'll just take a direct whack at good at Dubya, instead of smacking the ground around him.

Il Divo certainly is going on very well as a Spanish singing group. All the more motivation to learn Spanish. Then I'll be a atractiva desmoldador masculino. Yeah. That would help, lolz. On the other hand, I could also be an el pez débil dirigió imbécil. Hmm. Making fun of yourself in a language not spoken by your general readership is amusing me greatly. Laughing, I am. Mwahaha.

On another note, Kim will be back today. Or should be back by now. Only reason why I'm not in the airport right now is because it's not nice to impose on family. And she'll feel obligated to amuse us somehow, lolz. Good thing I have common sense and a good dose of sloth. Mwahahaha.

Meh. I doubt I've amused you people much. There's only one way a blog can attract readers. Be either consistently serious, or consistenly funny, or a good balance between the two. I've been neither. Oh well. I amuse myself. Fuck y'all. Lolz.

Jin out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. Il Divo rocks!!
Try Juanes- Nada valgosin tu amor
Pualina Rubio- Dame otro tequila
Alex Ubago y Juanes (La paga)
Alex Ubago - Fantasia O Realidad
Aleks Syntek y Ana Torroja - Duele el Amor
Shakira and ALexandro- La tortura

are nice!!!