eventful, it was...
Wow. Perfect perfect middle of the week. Let's do this chronologically, okay?
Wednesday night. Previewing of Mr and Mrs Smith. Nice. Got the tickets from the MixFM Roadrunners crew. Some childlike game, I think I mentioned. Anyways, went there with Evon. Nice movie, a tad violent and over-sexed for the kids that somehow got in. And this kid was crying and crying. Thank God that we HAD to sit in front. The noise wasn't so obvious. Quite humurous little movie. A bit sadistic. Way cool.
Yesterday. Prom! ICPU Prom was in Sheraton. I'm sure you know what Sheraton looks like. Sheraton Subang. If you don't, go and take a look at it yourself. I forgot to take a pic of the outside. Mehness. Anyways, pics you'll get plenty of: (Warning. If your internet speed is slow, then you'll probably get pretty frustrated. About 16 photos I think. Mehness.) Oh. Also, read the captions.
Anyways, let's start with me. Yes, me. Obviously me. Here's me and an eville smirk at the prom place:
Then there's also my prom date:
So then we went in, and there wasn't anyone. Then the crowd started to build up. Too lazy to load that photo. Anyways, we went in to get a shot at the 200 bucks offered as an early bird prize. I was just passing Wen her ticket stub, as a momento, when they called out the winning number. Yup, it was her number. Haha. So there really is such thing as luck. Lolz. She was in a slight state of shock/disbelief for some time after getting it. Ironic thing about it was, she wasn't from ICPU, and not even from Taylor's. Not even remotely.
Our dining fellows joined us soon.
And of course, the other two CHS-ers:

The rest of the hall soon filled, though there were a few empty tables left. Sad. Such a waste.
There were a few interesting tables. One, the VIP table, filled with lecturers and spouses/other people.
Another was Amanda's table, don't ask me why. Oh, right. It's because I'm too lazy to send the actual photo to her, so she can just copy it from here. Meh.
And also this, Yan Ling took. Who are these people?
Our emcees were just absurd. Take a look:
We had some interesting events, I suppose. Like, the choosing of the Prom Royalty. The would-be King had to impress the would-be Queen to clinch the title. Here's an example of:
Of course, the photographer got shot too:
The official ending of the prom was something akin to clubbing:

It was just hard to resist the rose play!
And a very nice way to end the evening, no?
Aih. Was a tiring night, it was. And the attempts to find an open Coffee Bean was quite, er, vain. At any rate, it's not something I'm likely to forget soon. Was great. Now the only problem is how to ever get my parents to stop nagging on getting back before 12. Meh.
Jin out.

4 comments:
looks fun. =) love the pictures. very nice.
ugh cant beliv u used tht rose pic..>.<
turns out there WAS a coffee bean open...in taipan...hehehe
you went to taipan? fuck y'all man, lolz. i said liaoz, it don't close till 1. itu pun tak faham, ke?
hey.....did i say we went? lolx...i know coz other friends went there that night
Post a Comment