what i do normally...
Hmm. Since I have nothing to really write about, I might as well show you what I do on a daily basis. Yeah. That makes sense. Hmm.
I suppose you might say I live in front of my computer. Not really, actually. Yeah. Only a good 65% of my waking hours on an average day. The machine is usually the downstairs one, though the upstairs one usually sees a lot of action. No, in case you're wondering, it's not a good thing to have two machines. For one thing, the one upstairs is only good for word processing. Graphically speaking, it's pixelated. Downstairs is the real useful one, but not really powerful. Yeah, it runs a few games, but that's about it. And it's always occupied.
This one is interesting. Yeah. Considering how often I used to play it. At one point it was like 4 hours a day on it. That was when my skill was at it's peak. Now, it's kinda like an expensive piece of furniture. Well, not actually. I still play it. Maybe every other day, which is way more than most people I know who CAN play it. I can churn out a few decent tunes, but that's about it. You want to hear good music, go find Jane. She's good. Like really. Who else memorizes Flight of the Bumble Bee? To think about it, must ask her if she has Fantasie Impromptu. Niceness.
Saw this bilboard on the way to DJ the other day. I was thinking, it's kinda ugly for a Nokia. Technologically speaking however, it's way more superior than my pathetic 3100. Aih. Maybe should get a new phone. If it's one thing, I hate inferior technology. I must have new electronics! Speaking of which, I miss my Zen! But it should be back by Saturday, according to the guy at the Ham Sap Lou electronics. No lar, it's actually Hock Seng Leong, but they were asking for it.

I'm thinking this is a very simplistic but extremely curious game all at once. Think about it. It involves throwing the ball all over the place, and somehow staying in place long enough to get it through a metal hoop. Like, nice. Really thinking of taking this up. Funny thing is everyone around me is dropping it. Perfect. Oh well. It's more like to fulfill boyfriend duties, lolz. Not to mention, improve my throwing aim. Like, excellent for flinging heavy projectiles at annoying people. Meh.

I suppose I should take up photography seriously. Like more seriously than I am now. That way, the price of the D70 would be justified. But the only problem being the time constraints, as well as societal pressures. Like, it's kinda annoying to have people staring at you like sheep. Especially with an expensive camera. Ergh. Professional hazards. I don't get paid enough for this. Still, people pay well for silly little events like graduation pics, even if they're badly taken. Sweet.
I suppose it's more amusing doing what I do when I want to do it. If you disagree, well, too bad. It's my life, and the whole purpose of the rest of the world is to amuse me! Mwahahaha. Ergh.
Jin out.

1 comment:
i like this post. very much. (o= very interesting. great job. and oh, the picture of Wen[i assume]'s little basketball, it has a really really nice feeling. very adorable. (o= you're a genius.
Post a Comment