jealousy...
I am a bloody jealous bitch, I am. Purely and truly. Let's see how, shall we?
First of all, the tangible, although generally unmeasurable aspects. We will start of with money a.k.a. material possessions. I just hate it when people have expensive stuff I don't. True, I don't always need/want/know of the things that they have, I just generally begrudge people the ability to possess anything that might slightly challenge me financially, even though I might never ever find a use for the fucking thing. Like, somehow I want to possess all the cards I see at DeCards, even though I know I will never use more than a handful of them. Ever. Likewise, I seriously begrudge people their expsensive computers, even though I know that I have no reason to be needing such sophisticated machines, least of all because I got no games to play. I also begrudge people the ability to go to expensive coffee places. To be balanced, I've taken to doing some of that stuff, though honestly speaking I do not have the constant financial means to do so. And additionally, I do not possess the style to do it well.
I hate good looking people as much as I like looking at them. Yes, here's a secret. Guys oogle at other guys too, but not usually out of lust or anything, more because of potential competition. Yeah. We look at the other guys' butts, chests, err, packages? Face and hair are also under scrutiny, though you would be hard pressed to find many straight guys that will admit to this. Too much pride. Hmm. Well, I suppose in this case I'm not alone. But it is a bit unusual given it's me. Usually I don't think much of other people, as I usually see the general public to be below me, but ever since the Transformation, hmm. Becoming normal? Perhaps, but what is normal? Incidentally, the first time I did this quiz I got this:
You're A Yaoi Boi (Gay Boy)!Sensitive and caring, you just want some boyXboy
love! Is that too much to ask?
What Type Of Anime Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Hmm, says tons about my sexuality, doesn't it? Amazingness.
I hate it when peopl e are smarter than me. I know this is rare (mwahahaha), but I hate it when that happens. I like it when they are on the same level, because that way we can interact, and God knows I like interaction, even though I'm basically a loner. I like it when they're lower, cuz it reminds me that I'm not as inferior as I usually perceive I am. So yeah, I really hate it having anyone slightly superior to me. Meaning, that they are overall just better at whatever is being measured. If they have anything slightly less than me, I'm fine, even though they may overall average higher. That much I don't care.
I hate people who preach to me. This is not jealousy. This is a plain fact. Whatever their reason for doing it, they're annoying me. And as everyone knows, the world revolves around me. So, I shouldn't really care too much about how anyone else feels, IF I'm being annoyed. Do not ask me to worry about how other people will feel if you insist on annoying me. Very few people have been given the priveledge to freely engage in this less than wholesome annoying of Jin. He may not be the same as he was, but he's still bloody arrogant and self centered, so watch out.
Read one of Xiaxue's posts. The belated Christmas ones. Although I generally think her posts are just funny without much brain behind them, I must say I agree in part with her statements. Christians do tend to be overbearing. Actually, not all. But those that are overbearing are most obviously so. I hate persistent people because they're annoying. I hate self righteous people because they usually come out with some silly reason/excuse for their behaviour. Like what I'm doing now. Yes, I'm overbearing and self righteous, but hell, I don't go around doing it in the name of religion or faith. If I'm doing it it's because it's one of my personal defects. Not because some old guy in a pointy hat told me to, or because this guy that stands behind a wooden box that holds the mike told me to. No one tells me to do anything. They merely suggest. I decide if it's worth my time to do so. And chasing people away from your faith with your overbearing nature while trying to bring them in is saddening. Especially since I assume I'm a Christian too. Whatever. Go read the comments on that post if you want to see the whole argument on it. Some of them are real offensive, so watch out.
Okay, I basically want to be rich, smart, good looking and a nice personality to boot. I have a slight possibility of achieving the first two, and am well on doing it. The other two, are a distinct remote possibility that the getting of them are quite pointless. Face it, I may be smart and rich, and possibly physically strong, but I'll be the butt ugly asshole I always was. That's a fact, no matter how much I choose to delude myself. True, selling my soul might be a quick avenue, but nope. Not going too. My soul is too unique to trade for something everyone else already has. It's like letting go of a Beta mint Black Lotus for a whole crap pile of Beta Lands, just because the lands are around longer. That's freaking dumb. Like, if you want my soul, you well as hell better give me a better trade, and knowing me, the offer is kinda unlikely. Mwahaha. And if you lie, the deal is off. Simple. I bore myself. Ending transmission.
Jin out.

1 comment:
ah~ i'm not the only greedy one around... *sinister laugh*
Post a Comment