aiyor...
Seeing as how today's already Tuesday, and my holiday officially started yesterday at 11 am, I guess I should update. Mehness. I haven't felt like blogging, cuz I've been reading some really great blogs, and I realise how boring my style is. Perhaps I should do some really sprightly pics, do funny captions, stuff like that, maybe a comic. Wait lar. Maybe tomorrow can. Sending this retarded computer for an absolutely complete makeover. Finally Dad decided to use it after a month, realised how retardedly slow this machine is. But I still would rather have fixed it myself.
Funny thing happened on Sunday. I think it was Sunday. I can't remember if it was. I have terrible memory issues. Yeah. I think it is. Anyways, is just so happens that we were passing by the big SS 18 field. The MixFM Roadrunner crew wuz there, and they were playing some silly games. Basically, I was pushed into playing those silly games with them. Something reminiscent of kindergarten games, kinda like those Simon says games. Whatever it was, I guessed I proved myself the most childish by winning. Got me a pair of tickets to the premier to Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Haha. Tomorrow night. And it's only gonna be released on Thursday! Mwahaha. Gonna take Wen there, hope she don't get too many ideas and try them on me.
I should keep a notepad with me. Yeah. I have so many interesting thoughts throughout the day, but I never remember them long enough to write them. Mehness. I got a new camera bag. Real spiffy. Now I can carry my camera around without risking scratch. Mwahaha. Also, got some new clothes, namely long cargoes to replace the ones that I've shrunk too small for, and new undies! Wakaka. Strange thing was they fit the first time. Usually when I try a new brand, I'll have to go back and get a larger fit. Wow. I'm really really small-ish now. No wisecracks. THAT hasn't shrunk, the fat ass has. The front is perfectly fine, thankyou.
Wonderfulness. I just forgot something I was about to say. Wait. Nothing else to say. Mehness.
Jin out.

4 comments:
i dont know...have u been measuring yourself lately..? hahah
well, honestly, yes. lolz. sadly no increase, but thankfully no decrease. so i can say nothing happen at all. better than something bad happen, eh? mwahaha.
won't lie. i haven't read your post. just feel bad for not commenting for so long. so here i am commenting.
Hello neighbour,
Saw your pic in the seafield 2004 forum, you look great!!
YOu want to be another kennysia or XiaXue ke? LOL... that would be intersting! Have you ever read Dr.Liew's blog? He's pretty funny too!
Post a Comment