Tuesday, June 14, 2005

another slump...

Haven't been talking much with Evon lately. Hardly been communicating, by normal standards. Maybe it's cuz she just restarted school. At any rate, I can see that she's really busy right now, so I suppose it's a good sign that she doesn't get too distracted by this. Just thinking about her makes me feel a bit lonesome. The funny thing is, back when college was still on, and Form 6 started rolling, we seemed to be SMSing a lot. Maybe it's because Form 6 usually don't start till 3 months before STPM? Who knows? Lolz.

Kenny Sia is right. Malaysian blogs do tend to be too serious, and take everything so seriously. Maybe I should absolutely change the tone of this blog, and poke more fun at myself. Maybe I should do what he does, lots of cam-whoring. That seems to be fun, and people appreciate your writing a whole lot better. As it is, few enough people come here, and most don't leave comments, so I seriously wonder how many people have actually been here, read anything at all, for that matter. Sigh. Such a serious tone. Anyways, I will probably be turning this blog around. This will be written for your amusement. Does that sound nice?

Right now I'll be taking suggestions for the next post. What would you people like to read about? Movie reviews? Food reviews? Meh. I think I might be getting desperate, lolz. Whatever-ness.

Jin out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello. hows you? im so tired. hate first week backs. take care.

Anonymous said...

Do you really think a blog is there for other's amusement only? And that you should "tailor" your blog to a wider range of audience?

I, for one, disagree. I think blogs are someones' personal feelings that he/she wishes to share with the general public. Occasionally, what he shares a lot of people like, most often it doesn't.

So don't feel obliged to change your blog for your "audience". Change because you want a change; change because you want something different.

-justanotherdude

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. truth be told, the reason i blog here is to amuse y'all. the place i write my more serious and honest posts is not here, or anywhere any of you are likely to find anytime soon. mwahahaha.

anyway, amusing people also amuses me, because i like to see you people react, the more outraged and random the better. that way i can laugh at the silliness being displayed on a page controlled by me! mwahahaha.

okay, too random liaoz. mehness.