unforgettable...
Some things are, and most annoyingly, they're the very ones that you're trying NOT to remember.
I hate being confused. And that's what I'm doing to myself. Gah. I've said this a thousand times, and it probably won't change anything if I said it again: I'd slit my fucking wrists if I wasn't so afraid of pointy things.
There are things running in my head I didn't think I'd need to consider for at least a long long while. And yet they're back again. Only with a streak I had not anticipated. I should drown myself, but I have a fear of drowning, or something like that. Damnation.
Let's hope this Redken people know what they're doing with hair. I'm supposed to get soft hair that's malleable and absolutely lucious enough to run fingers through. We'll see.
Question: assuming a sufficiently large budget, I need to choose between the Nokia 6280 and the N91. I did consider the LG Chocolate phone, but only trick is that it doesn't have the niftiness I'm looking for. The N91 is sleek enough, only issue being the tiny tiny keypad. The 6280 is a balanced enough toy, but it's music playback isn't as spiffy as I'd like, warranting another huge expenditure in the form of a black 60G iPod.
Much as I like that mouthwatering electronica, a sufficiently large budget is easily felled by many blows. So, I have to decide. N91, or 6280?
On another note, I really need to clean my room. Again.

2 comments:
N91. You'll get used to the keypad size.
well, yes. and there's still the matter of return on investment, you know.
Post a Comment