tragedy...
That's what I am. A walking tragedy. Or rather, a walking embryonic tragedy. This can only be the beginning.
I have to remind myself not to get scalded anymore. Especially when frying stuff. It's a bit much when you start splashing copious amounts of boiling oil on yourself. Quite frustrating. Especially since it distracts from cooking. Gah.
Ooh. I'm becoming a slob. There's some pie in the back there, and there's a lamington crate. And en empty can of Shweppes Lemonade. And then there are stacks of paper all over. The only reason it's reasonably clean is because I need room to move the mouse. Ooo. Looky. New keyboard that so absolutely clashes with the overall colour scheme. Why can't they have WHITE keyboards, eh? Or why can't I have a BLACK scheme? Gah. My eyes hurt.
On another note, it seems I can't write correeckt neemore. And I. seem to, have bad - punctuation? Werdz jhusht sheim du kum aut rong. Heelp.

3 comments:
You want white keyboards, you go with Macs. I got a white keyboard. Hell, I got a white mouse too.
you're losing it, babe. :)
white mouse-s are everywhere, jay. it's the keyboard that's so colour un-coordinated. gah.
lost it, lou. sigh.
Post a Comment