gasp...
Finally! Connection to the Wonderful World Wide Web of Whirlygigs and Whorish Whimsy! The fucken connection has been down for 4 friggin days! What the hell do we pay the fucken bills for!?
Okay, that covered, I did think of doing that perfect lover tag thing that Liz so kindly pinned on me, then I decided not. Not ready to love, so thinking about it is kinda like thinking of food on an empty stomach. So, no. But in short, my perfect love would be someone exactly like me, but without the flaws. Ahah!
Yay. New keyboard. I can't be arsed to take a photo of it. And already I forgot how much it cost. Only thing I do know is that it works like a good keyboard is supposed to. Huzzah.
Oo. Er. What else to say? Oh, yes. I lost my flair for blogging, so I think I'll kill this one permanently. Wahey.
Bang.

2 comments:
Eh?
i think it was the breakfast food i had for dinner. yes. that must be it.
Post a Comment