uhoh...
I can see why Suan and the others are worrying. I think I AM crumbling.
I locked myself out of the house again today. Help.
On another note, Asians abroad (not a broad, abroad) and those not so abroad (for the LAST TIME, it's abroad, as in, not home, overseas, not a broad), come join the random forum of randomness here. Bwaha.

10 comments:
I could kiss you. Thank you for realizing this. Please take better care of yourself from hereon, or I just might have to step in and do it on your behalf.
realizing what? i was talking about me being stupider or insaner or something. like, locking myself out. twice. this is NOT happening. argh!
Seriously, which is worse? To lock yourself out or to leave without locking? I've surprised myself a few times when I get back to my room and find I could get in without using the key.
OMG! You finally see the light! EAT WELL AND YOU WILL REMEMBER YOUR KEYS! Muaha! Ha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Dies of asphyxiation from laughing too hard*
err, when it comes to where i live, wen, it's probably better NOT to lock. people here have a very strong sense of privacy. unless, of course, you're famous.
hey, it's not like i don't WANT to eat, you know. it's more like inavailability of convenient shopping in this weather. meh.
good. stay dead, keith.
Jin, check this out.
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/5/6/nation/14166092&sec=nation&focus=1
Huzzah to Malaysian students abroad everywhere! w00t.
Locked yourself out...again?
Hoho. Next time you get locked out, you can drop by my place while waiting for your housemates to return home and we can talk about your crumbling sanity over a game of cards. (One With Nothing, anyone?)
Thanks for the Vunderworld.com plug! ;)
Update lar oy!
yes, lou. locking myself out a lot. you'd think i actually liked dancing in the rain.
dowan. lazy.
SPAM!
btw, I never locked myself out before but I left the bloody key to the gate hanging there until I got home cause I forgot to take it out after locking the gate. Which is worse. =(
Post a Comment