room...
I think I must be one of the worst bloggers around. I didn't take a before picture. Gah. ANYWAY, today, taking full advantage of the presence of a usable car (and Dad's wallet), I completed a bit of desk remodelling. Just take my word for it, it was a junk heap with stuff all over it. Now:
Initially I only had one of those box-drawers you see as the bottom props. Added another one, and a pair of those other box-drawers on the second tier, four planks and some rope, and voila! Also, I took a small wooden dowel, trussed it up like some roast pig, and used it as an accessory rack. I stuck some random doodles I made around, since I can't afford proper art. It's so perfect, it's gay. Ahahahahaha!
Tomorrow, it's going to see the apartment in Dandenong.

6 comments:
Updaten!
Very nice desk remodeling. Looks a far cry from what it was the last time I saw it =)
IKEA! bwahahahaha
eujin..
i seriously need advice..
Deakin, Melb
or
Curtin, Perth
TELL ME TELL ME !!
I think until i also don't know how...
sigh, sad life of the overseas student.
what do you call THIS, then, jau?
of course la not same, kimmeth. it's different stuff what.
of course ikea! then what else?
if you ask me leh, take monash or melbourne U. deakin full of old people. hahahah. than again, eva thong likes being surrounded by horny old men, right?
haha. sadder life of same country, wrong state student. ahahahaha.
Post a Comment