meem, bwaha...
I AM: something I wasn't, something I will no longer be, and someONE that has come far enough to know that I'm quite sick of walking.
I WANT: to stop wanting. But that's just plain silly.
I WISH: that I'd have VISIBLE six pacs.
I HATE: idiots who would skip a 10% project for no obvious reason. Especially when I happen to be in their group.
I MISS: my lectures often enough.
I HEAR: lots of background noise.
I WONDER: if SOME people are telling the truth about how big they are.
I REGRET: that I have yet to make an edible steak.
I AM NOT: hungry right now.
I DANCE: random things that don't make sense. Wish I could do the Hungarian Dance though.
I SING: in a voice that only the clinically deaf could appreciate.
I CRY: out to the winds that won't stop blowing my laundry off the line.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: fat. Sometimes, I'm depreciably skinny too.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a pleasure well worth the time and mess. Mmm, chocolate cake.
I WRITE: many things, which, surprisingly, people understand.
I CONFUSE: everyone.
I NEED: more some sex.
I SHOULD: start working on that hot bod if I want to reach my goal.
I START: things only to forget what it is that I was doing 5 minutes later.
I FINISH: all the snacks I buy. Mmm, lamingtons.
I TAG: all the anonymous people who read this, who must then leave a marker that they have done it.

5 comments:
funny... i was going to tag you with this then i realized you didn't do memes... maybe i was wrong
i don't. but i was bored.
Congrats on the post in today's Star. Well said. ;)
wah. the famous mr sia is here! yeah, it does seem to be getting a bit too frequent. i was kinda hoping for my own column at that.
hahaha, Jin you're getting famous!
Post a Comment