no offense, but...
I can't bloody stand it when people say that.
"No offense, but although I hate gay people, I fully support both of you!"
What the hell is that supposed to mean? If you're afraid of offending people, then don't fucking SAY anything! Or if you HAVE to get your point across, and you KNOW that you'll offend them, take the fucking risk! Otherwise, why fucking bother!? If you have no guts to say something because you're afraid people are going to be sensitive about it, then too bad. Shut the hell up and crawl under a rock.
If you ask me, it's even more offensive to say "no offense" when you're making a statement. You already KNOW you're going to offend me with your offensive statement, and then you go ahead and say it. What does it say about your consideration, huh? Just because you mouth some meaningless words means it will take the edge of the vitriol? I think fucking NOT!
At least, don't say that "no offense" thing if you DO know you're gonna be offensive. Then at least you can plead ignorance and apologize AFTER. It's a whole lot more genuine that way, and at least if you're faking apologetic-ness, it will be a real fake, got it?
Gah, I know people going around saying, "no offense, but your skin is like crap," "no offense, but I think you're going to hell because my fucking religion says so," "no offense, but I fucked your girlfriend last night," "no offense, but your momma's so fat, when she jumped, she got stuck."
If you're planning on being offensive, just fucking get fucked about it and die! Stupid pansies going around pleading leniency are better off writing arias about how anal retentive everyone else is than making a case. If you're not gonna make your point straight, stop wasting my air and get the hell out of here. Die, politically correct people, die!
To all the people who may have been offended by this post, no offense, hey?

5 comments:
Is it politically correct for this political science student to agree with the political incorrectness of your blog entry, Jinneth?
No offence, but I find no offence. HAHA!
hahaha. the old lady speaks!
i am quite offended that you weren't!
.random.
i never say no offence.
i dont know why.
maybe cause i do want to offend.
haha.
Erm, don't get pissed.
Get even.
yorsh
Update, hey? No offence. HAHAHA.
Post a Comment