fuckalicious...
...is exactly what my day hasn't been. Besides being able to finally start on that stupid mousetrap car thing and having spaghetti for tea, my day has gone wrong. Not horribly wrong, but not right enough that it could be called nice.
It is henceforth confirmed that my team mates are incompetent. All they had to do was to get the parts for the car and I'd make it. All they managed to bring was a pack of 100 party balloons. Whee. Too bad I'm not a party person.
It's a good thing there's a Bunning's near Lou's. If not, I'd bloody give them hell come Tuesday. I'm going to do the entire fucking project myself since I can guarantee that they'll ALSO fuck up the report. I'm wondering if I should just make them lose this 10% that they were so ready to lose. I mean, from what Mr Berreen said, we get extra if the other team mates don't want to participate. Sounds great by me.
Also, today I got back that math paper. Suffice to say, I've never been so screwed over a math paper. Ever. That is all.

3 comments:
i dont get what you said
but hey!
cooooool
whee.
Fill the balloons with helium, to make the mousetrap car lighter ;)
Post a Comment