de-termination...
If termination is the ending of something, is determination the start?
Anyway, I think either I've become more socially inept than I already am, or that everyone's out to get me. Personally, it doesn't make much of a difference, since I view about 90% of things with some phobic detachment. Like your retina in old age. Or me and sex.
One way to put the current situation is that of mild euphoria coupled with an overwhelming sense of dread. Not that either will last long. As you may have noticed, I have an absolutely notorious short term... err, I forgot.
Things in the house has been civil at best. I never knew losing a 'friend' could produce such interesting social dynamics. As far as I can recall, friends I do lose are usually the result lack of contact. In this interesting twist, I don't even recall what the issue was, but apparently it was some sort or argument or some other. Not that I noticed one. At any rate, the only thing I was gaining from that acquaintance was mild amusements and possible stomach ulcers. I've lost in total around a bar of chocolate, a few candy bars, my patience, and possibly some laundry hanging time. Why must it always be hypocrytical Christians that do this? And I wish I was talking about myself. Heh.
Assignment season is coming to a close. Meaning the harvest is close. I've yet to finish 2 assignments due this week, not that it's my fault really. How are you supposed to do assignments that don't make sense anyway? Then again, nothing from ENG1060 makes any sense. And every damn thing is referred to Chapra this and Chapra that. That guy must be some computing god the way they're going about it.
I think people are avoiding me. I get funny stares from counter staff and random people. Maybe I should just walk around with a glare, because smiling sure doesn't help. Or maybe it's because I have a I'm-gonna-rape-you smile. At this point, I'm in no mood to smile.
Okay, I officially have gone back to emo Jin. I hate emo Jin. I wish he would just spontaneously combust and die.

4 comments:
Oy. No spontaneously combusting and dying business. Comprendo?
Hey, new bannere!
yeah. i think so too. better to die when you don't notice it.
yeah. i was free.
ooh nice banner.
Post a Comment