Thursday, February 16, 2006

travelogue...

Travelling anywhere in the world is not as simple as it may seem. Even less so if it's your first time alone. And further less so if you happen to be in a blur blur blur mode.

I just got back from a grocery run with Auntie May. The stuff should tide me over for awhile. Trying not to spend any money if possible, but I don't think it is, hehe.

Such a fucking waste of wood...

The airport was particularly crowded. And I was especially blur. Sigh. I guess that subconciously, I wasn't all that ready for this after all.

At least SOMEONE'S having fun.

The trip here was extremely daunting, although that hadn't particularly occured to me at the time. For me, it literally was just going to school. But now that I'm actually here, it's a bit different.

A long path that brings you forward even as you try to walk backwards. Sigh...

They say that feeling homesick is normal. For me, it's like home-nausea. I miss my room on a level that I personally think is insane. I miss home like I could fracture. And at the same time, I'm feeling perfectly at ease. What the fuck...

Luggage lines...

A friend joked with me that since I was flying on Valentine's, I'd probably sit next to some cute chick and probably get to do some frisky stuff. Yeah. Right.

This old bitchy crone was sitting next to me.

The funny thing about airline food is that it generally sucks. I don't see why it should though. So much effort is put into getting it ready, it's strange that it should taste any worse. After all, we use the same cooking methods on the ground. Maybe air pressure has got something to do with it.

Yech...

Still, at least it's cooked food. I'm seriously hoping that the new kitchen gets done soon. I wanna move my stuff to more permanent locations. All this waiting is fucking infuriating. Ergh. In the mean time, I'll be spending a lot of time in my room.

There's nothing like mentally raping yourself once in awhile...

3 comments:

evathong said...

me miss you too =)
take good care

+ : A d a M : + said...

haha have fun there man..see u next year maybe..=p

Phat Culture said...

ey, your room quite nice wat.



take care k ...