Sunday, February 19, 2006

everything's insane...

I tell you, I must be fucking crazy to have actually looked forward to this sort of beginning. Yes, I know, things will get better later when I have friends and get fucking used to things. That's not the fucking point. The point is that I anticipated a more impressive start. Somewhat of a professional finish. And somehow, writing this feels extremely of the deja vu sort. And what the fuck is up with that word/s, eh? Deja. Vu. Ape la.

Tried walking to Clayton town this afternoon. It's far. Like, walking from my house in USJ 5 to Giant. And do exactly what I'd do in Giant. Buy groceries. And what's worse, there is only ONE fucking butcher. And that fucking butcher was fucking closed!!! So I had Indomie instead of pepper soup. Still, I have the carrots, the potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, and the pepper. Nice. Let's see if tomorrow is any better. Mwahahaha.

I tell you, I'll seriously like need a fucking car soon. Or at least a bike. Walking to uni each morning is going to suck all the life out of me. Soon, orgasms will have no appeal, as they rarely do when you're flat out fatigued. I'm seriously out of shape, and soon, I'll have no shape, if my caloric intake matches the caloric output. It's too inconvenient to cook for myself if it's just one meal, so if the prices are too fucking high, I don't fucking eat. That said, there's this Malaysian food place right outside my house that's quite good, but a bit too pricey for my liking. Still, if I'm going to take currency conversion into every damned thing I spend, I might as well chew my own ass off. Fat has many calories indeed.

I like the air here. Somehow, even I find myself cute in this air, especially with the windblown hair and stuff. Heheh. If only I was shorter (not THAT kind of short la, stupid perves...) then I'd look REALLY cute. Right now, a bit too tall to project that kind of impression. Oh well. Guess that being absolutely gorgeous to get starstruck chicks to do my homework is not an option. Hmm, in retrospect, I look freaky rather than cute. Erk.

In the student directory, apparently there's a gay, lesbian and bisexual society. Cool.

I'm so bored. Tomorrow, I'll try to get Kel to bring me around. Mwahahaha.

Meh.

2 comments:

e2wen~* said...

*roll eyes*
You have always been cute ler..

ksuan said...

Gosh.
What "professional finish" were you expecting??? You knew things wouldn't be smooth sailing upon arrival. If that were the case then the voyage could hardly be called exciting, now would it?
I honestly have no idea why I let your writing get to me so badly.

Oh, snd remember that Wikipedia article you showed me, the fuck-counter?

I think you might need one.

And understand that I write this comment with all affection because I do love you dearly, but at the same time with all frustration for the same reason.