Saturday, February 25, 2006

grander day out...

Okay, so I woke up at 8. And again at 9. And at 10. Kim couldn't get a train until, like, erm, 10.30. Cut a long story short, got on a bus, then got on another bus then reached Chadstone Mall. For an Australian mall, it's huge. But for a Malaysian, kecik saje...

Got there, had lunch. Fish and chips isn't what it used to be. That done, walked around randomly. Kim got this yellow thing. Strange. Weird thing. I have NO idea what it is. And I found ONE Swiss Flame. But it had a bent blade. Like, what the fuck? A bent Victorinox? C'est impossible! And found this nice collection of stainless steel rings, but at 25 a pop, I think I'll get them as notes. Like, for each subject I pass, or stuff like that.

I was just thinking to myself. Why are people so uncomfortable standing in front of shelves like these:

Why why why why why?

Hmm, dinner was an interesting blend of bacon wrapped chicken and garlic butter and leftover spaghetti (still good), finished with a slightly overpowering red wine. Nice. There was pizza and chicken wings for supper.

Oh, Evon. Here's for you:

Black nail polish is weird...

Okay, now for the nail polish remover...

6 comments:

:-: pri :-: said...

0.o

what are those thingies sitting on the shelf above that pretty red box?

GAH...why are we staring at the pretty box of condoms..

owh wait..why am I (><) calling it pretty...

i'm hungry..
this comment is not only random, it's POINTLESS.
*insert disgusting amount of eye rolling*

Anonymous said...

mwahaha...

we must hang out again sometime, jin. but you're training up to my side ofthe 'hood this time.

Phat Culture said...

is that you ar? I didn't know u were short sighted wei. cute, hehe

e2wen~* said...

I'm sure you must have been bored out of your skull.

quicksilverlining said...

condoms are perfectly normal penis-shaped rubber things. why are people so uncomfortable around them?

ya. can. was it saturday or sunday?

me? cute? or the black nails cute? or the short sightedness is cute? swt.

apa bored. you wanted to see, no? so do for you to see la.

TheO.C. said...

ur hair is... short.

(runs off and continues feeling scared of changes going on in life)