Wednesday, February 15, 2006

out here...

It hasn't begun to sink in yet that I'm actually alone now. It still feels that I'm on vacation, and the idea that I'm actually going to have to live like this for at least another year is a bit daunting. Fees are due, and I think I'm likely to run out of cash soon. 10 grand isn't alot when you already owe like 3k. I have nil starting cash. Oh well. Things will be fixed.

Loneliness is setting in. I suppose. Still, the Sees are a nice family, and although the legal issues are extremely frustrating (READ: formal) I SHOULD get along well.

Now there's a ton of things to start doing. There's not a lot of time left in the day, so I should really get started.

The documenting of yesterday's events will have to be done later. Who knows?

I think I'm starting to miss everyone. Then again, there are people here that will become family soon enough. Damn. I hate all this phase things.

Sigh.

P.S. Connection here is SLIGHTLY (yah, right) sucky.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then again, there are people here that will become family soon enough.

Jin! I'm shocked!

I thought I already WAS family =P

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. you live in the same freaking house meh? not even in the same freaking suburb la...

Phat Culture said...

can't wait to hear more about your new life in Melbourne, Jin. =D

All the best yo ...

Jokken said...

Don't worry. Like I said, you aren't missing ANYTHING here.

"The rain in Malaysia's like we're living in a geyser."

Muahaha.

pok xian said...

well then, if melbourne is like that........

well i guess i'm going to get it worse then hahaha kidding.

glad you landed safely there.

kaitlin said...

Heya bodo! M&D really want to see the pics of ur new place...