missing things...
Just got back from a rather random gathering of friends. Mabel's leaving on Sunday, Ry on Monday, and me on Tuesday. We had briyani and curry, I think from Melur. Angpows were extremely generous, wakkaka!
In course of doing that, I apparently missed a very good buffet dinner at Valencia, with lion dance and festive stuff all over. And I missed some quality time (I think) with family.
On that balance, I might say that it was a tradeoff of sorts. Family will be there when I return (or at least, they should la). Friends, may not. As things lie, which they do sometimes, leaving to the corners of the globe will probably disperse us. And on occasion for good. I was hoping of going somewhere with familiar places, but that wish eludes me. Sigh.
Interesting to note was that I found Vic particularly cute this time round. ANd then again, so was April. And according to some, so was I. Mwahhaa. You'll never figure me out!
Tomorrow, or rather later today, I'll be going for a lunch. Probably farewell-ish of sorts. Sigh. I should be feeling a melancholic blue of sorts, but it probably escapes my subconcious, the severity of this and all. Goodbye to one phase, hello to another, and the ending of everything I used to know and love. If I did that.
We'll see tomorrow. Hehehe. Eville me hoping for big fat goodbye angpows. This also sort of forces both sides of my family together. Should be amusing, at the least.
Sigh.

2 comments:
a compliment jin??
did i read that rite??
heh..thanks. =)
cilakak. tak ajak me =P
Post a Comment