Sunday, February 05, 2006

friends...

Hah! And someone once told me that friends are the greatest treasures you can have. He sure never told me that they can be a royal fucking pain in the ass!

Take for instance two friends, who will remain annonymous mostly because you can't tell that they're a Jules and Ryan. I don't know what the fuck is up between them, but it's getting annoying playing along with their avoiding each other thing. As far as I can tell, Jules did something to piss Ry off, or somewhat, and has attempted to make amends. Given that Ry is the easily jealous type, as well as rather vengeful, it does not do to make a guess at what happened. The truly infuriating part is that neither will tell me what happened, and it seems like I'm the most likely intermediary. It absolutely fucking pisses me off when my friends are like this, not because I do not like the discord and whatnot, but because it inconveniences me to keep the social stratum in line.

The other day, Eva said that I seemed cuter than usual. And then Evon had to list the three types of cute: that-boy-is-sooo-cute cute, or that-puppy-is-sooo-cute cute, or that-retard-is-so-fucking-annoying-I-want-to-rip-out-his-fucking-ugly-face-but-is-adorable-anyway-cute cute. Apparently, I'm a combination of two of them, but I do not know which. I am either flattered, or extremely insulted.

And then there's the Stupid Piggi that decided to go to Perth instead of Melbourne, and also owes me a game of bowling. Apa la!

Then again, sometimes instead of micturating all over your face, they worry the fucking hell out of you.

A friend of mine just broke up with his girl. This particular friend is what you'd describe as your technical psychic other half. Picture yourself, in a black mirror. Basically, a physical equivalent of sorts, but an entire psychological opposite, where ideas come into play. Same thought processes, but opposite results. Digression aside, this situation isn't exactly the most comfortable, although I have yet to actually ask him about it. Then again, given that I'm having a few problems of my own, I'd likely only fuck up the situation a lot further, as I'd do usually.

And then there's Zhao. He's worrisome in another way, in that his reckless regard for money may potentially end up killing him. That, and his extremely expensive courtship methods, or as he calls them, "for fun only". His fun is certainly very fun, for the fucking retailers, that is. I do not know any guy who would go out and get a pure pale bitch for a chick's present, which was "for fun only". Worrying, not in the least because he's a potentially broke bankrupt, but more in that he doesn't end up spending the same amount on his friends. Where the fuck are your priorities, man!?!

Sigh. I really do not know what to say. Friends are supposed to be a blessing, and half the time, I wonder if they aren't a curse. If they can't prove useful, or amusing, in the least, then why the hell do we bother having friends? Someone once told me, that real friends are concerned for each other. Hell yeah. A fat lot of good being concerned for my friends has done. I'm wasting a bit too much time worrying about them.

I should just get a dog.

10 comments:

Asyraf Lee said...

Dog?

Kucing tarak mau ka? :P

Anonymous said...

what in the world, jin???

e2wen~* said...

Quoting you, meh.

pok xian said...

yeah a dog would be good.

but it can't go bowling with you.

hmmm, on the other day, neiter have i. (damn)

sorry la! busy maaa, we should go bowling instead of dota. Darn it.

before valentine's day la! (hopefully)

at least SOMEBODY tells you you're cute lol.

evathong said...

u tupid pig!! you insulting dota now izit!!

what go bowling instead of dota...
DO BOTH! both also moves ur wrists and your 'chicken-ness'.

hahaha...
piggie, piggie, dun jealous ok?you're soooooooo cute...


(it's the 3rd version of cute mentioned, mind u =p)

quicksilverlining said...

so what sort of cute am i actually?

frust only...

e2wen~* said...

Combination that two la. *sinister laugh*

praxster said...

dog cat..all d same rite..still a pet..hmmmm jin, 2 a caring person like u..a dog would b d same

quicksilverlining said...

apa caring? lolz.

Li-Ann said...

hahhahaa...nice one.

i made my friend the poor intermediary too ... But i've got more rights than my ex..i've known her for 14 years! At one point i thought he was hitting on her! Bear with it.. it'll pass soon enough.

Don't worry bout your friends. Once you do you'll start complaining and judging them. U can't change em. They've got gfs and bfs and parents to do that.

aiya..dun make the sister feel guilty pokz gotta go melb la! its my fault mainly.