questions...
There is really no direction. No way to go, no obvious alignment to take.
Lost is probably the best description for the situation. I no longer know where I'm going. I no longer know where I came from. I no longer know why I'm doing anything.
Why do I bother writing if I have nothing to say? What happened to the wit that was my one redeeming grace? In gathering the bits I do not have, I have lost the defining truth that was me. The sarcastic acid response that was trademark.
Where has the nonchalant don't-give-a-flying-fuck disappeared to? How do you adjust to a situation that has always been creeping on you unconciously? Help.
I'm lost within myself. I'm not as complete as I'd be comfortable with, let alone want to be. I'm not as well put together as I'd need to be to do any much. I'm not as balanced as I'd require if I were to walk the road I find myself treading. And then I have a sort of unexplained confidence in the steps.
Is this faith? I know what I believe in. Do you?
I had this same questions one year ago.
Happy Birthday, quicksilverlining.

2 comments:
Happy birthday, quicksilverlining! Blow the candles!
Btw, I tagged you...
Better late than never. Cheers.
Post a Comment