argh...
Monosyllabic is a long word.
I'm wondering. Why is it that girls can get away with ogling other guys at say work or play, while their boyfriends must always keep their eyes only on them? Socially speaking la. Normally, I notice both parties tengok tengok kat orang lain, regardless of. And in some unusual cases, Suet and Baz, for example, both parties will take in the gorgeous chicks around them. Baz, I jeles kat you la.
Seriously, and although this is hardly an original topic, gender equality is somewhat of a misnomer, if the public understanding of the issue is to be taken as definition. One commonplace myth is that it is easier for guys to be handsome than it is for girls to be pretty. As far as I see it, thanks to those pretty boys out there that are apparently quite popular, the male definition of beauty --- smooth face, broad chest, chiseled finish --- is a bit harder to get than the female definition of curves in the right places. For us, we mostly have to work for those definitions, while you girls just keep to your diets. Of course, I could have discounted that female metabolisms tend to like fats, and that testosterone laden males do build muscle quickly, or that this is the male idea of male and female beauty and that the female ideal is more towards a perfect inside, or stuff like that. But you cannot say I'm wrong that you girls like seeing a pretty boy with a hot bod. Unless of course, erm, wait. I don't want to even think that.
I've been a bit bent out of shape recently. Like, emotionally. Assuming, of course, that the emotion, as something of a discernable shape, can be misshapen. I prefer to pronounce that is miss-happen, rather than mis-shapen. It's funnier that way, to think that it should not have happened, rather than given a bad shape.
I burned a soup. If it wasn't such a fantastically bad testimonial of my culinary proficiencies, I'd probably laugh. Then again, I know people who can burn water. That said, it wasn't my fault that there was a 1 hour jam from Sunway back to my place.
People who expouse the wonders of wearing boxers should try going without undies. It's pretty much the same effect, although getting your little friend caught in a zip is probably quite painful (yes, I know girls who wear boxers for fun too, but there is always a similar, although practically infinitely diminished, chance that you'd get caught in them).
My posts are beginning to become very themeless and nonsensical. I blame the music Darien sends me. They have no coherence whatsoever. I wonder why Asy posts his songs up. I wonder why I even bother thinking about these things.
Tomorrow's the day I find out if I'm getting into Uni Melb or not. And I'm still quite annoyed at a Leow Pok. Maner itu bowling dan yum char? Eh, Li-Ann. Can you get your brother to like go out or something? Maybe on Wednesday. So I got a reason to spend money, lolz.
"Time's fun when you're having flies." - Kermit the Frog.

1 comment:
I did post up my song meh?
Post a Comment