so thick you could cut it with a knife...
I look out of the glass wall seperating me from the outside. Everything has taken a milky hue. A yellowish pale opalescence. The situation is kinda like a constant cloud hanging in the air, kind of being like on a mountain, where you really can have clouds between your knees, thus rendering your pants wet. But this one does not wet your pants. This one stings your eyes, clogs your nose, burns your lungs. And it makes everything smell or smoke like. Yet, there are idiots enough that continue smoking at this time. Why not open your mouth and breathe in deep? Same effect, right? Meh.
It's seriously fucked up, the air. It's damn thick, so thick that you could cut it with a knife. In fact, if you run of pencil lead, all you have to do is take your pencil, wave it through the air for a second, and then you'll have enough carbon, lead, and other trace elements to continue writing. It's horrendously ridiculous. It's remeniscent of 1997, where everyone was walking around with masks on their face. Maybe I should. If I do come to college tomorrow. Even under airconditioning, it doens't do much. It still gets in here.
The coughing is getting worse. I'm already suffering brain damage from overheating. And as it is, I don't have very many live lung tissue. The stupid bastards responsible for this thick thick layer of pollutant infected air are not making my life any easier. Strangely, no one else in the room is coughing. Oh wait. There's one behind me.
I remember why I rarely use draft anymore. I wrote everything before this in the Web, found out I was late for a class, and now I'm at home and forgot what I was going to say. Anyways, at this rate, I hope that college not be on tomorrow. But I have a test to do and so I can't afford to skip this time round. Meh.
Take care of yourselves, people.
Jin out.

2 comments:
You take care of yourself too. *huggles*
lol i like that pencil joke....hehehe so true so true........i'm suprised that i'm not dead by now......
Post a Comment