Thursday, August 04, 2005

dying...

This morning, I really thought I'd be dead by afternoon. Woke up with a fever, and it was the one frome last night. Like, fuck. It's the pulsating kind, where it gets warm and cool in random intervals so you don't really know if you're sick or not. At any rate, today was NOT a good day to say the least. College was barely bearable. Dragged my corpse through all the classes. I think I aggravated the situation with fried rice for breakfast. Meh. But then again, it's a pulsating fever, so I really thought I was all better. So much for that.

Anyways, music exam was this afternoon. I screwed the first two pieces, and by the time scales came around, I could hear tappin on the calculator. The nice examiner was probably trying to save me or something by giving as much of a passing mark as possible. Meh. Anyways, I think the scales went RELATIVELY well, as did the sight reading and random singing. And I had a sorethroat too. The ones where you constantly taste blood everytime you swallow. Ergh.

Anyways, I have a shitload of work to do that needs handing in tomorrow. I still feel like I'm gonna die, and if I do, I'd like to state a few last words:

~I'm sorry it couldn't have been a longer relationship, Evon. Lolz. You can have my camera. Yeah, not as sleek looking as the one you'd like, but it's the best I can give you considering I'd be dead. And don't HAVE to kiss me at the funeral. Dead lips are like kissing a fish.

~I'm sorry, Hidzuan, Evans, Ing Ling, Veevs, that I can't make tomorrow's dinner. Enjoy yourselves yah? And make sure to make stupid jokes about me.

~I'd like Darien to have my Zen Micro. And he's still supposed to get me a writing job. Hahaha. Let the guilt of not having done that haunt him forever! Oh, you'd need to get new earphones, by the way.

~Kim, I think you can have my collection of poems. If you know where they are. I think there are a few copies all over the place. Meh.

~PokX can have all my coins. That way he can pay for daily parking instead of him complaining that the monthly parking pass is too expensive and he will always have coins to pay. I have a lot of coins.

~Jee Kwan can pour a cup of teh-o ais onto my grave in lieu of my missing the yum char thing we planned. And yes, you can take the tab out of my pocket. If they remember to put in my wallet that is.

~My TravelSound goes to Sing Kwan. I don't know why, but might as well give it to him. Err, my clothes he can take if he likes lar. Dunno he can wear or not. If cannot, then I suppose they'd make good raw materials for making a hot air balloon.

~My handphone, dunno leh. Maybe I'll have it pawned away to pay for funeral expenses. It's a good thing my fixed deposit account has more than enough to pay for a reasonable farewell. Meh.

~To all my online friends who are likely to be reading this too, I guess you'll need to be reading someone else's blog. If you do see a post here AFTER I'm dead, you'd better be pretty scared. Mwahahah.

~Like to say sorry to all my friends who didn't get anything. Although I'm kinda expecting to die, I can't think up a suitable list of things to put in my will. So you'll have to be content with the buffet I'll request for my friends at my funeral with my last breath. And when I said you DON'T have to bring presents, I mean it. What, you're gonna throw it in the hole issit? I want to be cremated leh, so there WON'T be a hole. And burning presents is rude and polluting.

If I forgot anything else, you all pandai pandai mari, okay? You want anything specific not mentioned here, you can leave a comment. I have a nice brass container somewhere in my room. Not very useful for anything, but looks real nice. And my collection of trinkets. Oh, that goes to Evon.

Jin out.

P.S.: I just noticed. That was a really large number of few last words.

3 comments:

e2wen~* said...

He had his share of glaring from me for this post. If he tries something funny, he's definately not running away from us that easily, no matter how far we are.

quicksilverlining said...

aiseh. what lar you people. i'm talking about my fucking fever leh. anyways, staying up late seemed to have removed it. hope it don't come back tomorrow. that would be most annoying. and the music exam sucked too. oh well.

pok xian said...

well, this is the 2nd time i hear u talking about death this year. Is it like a once a semester habit? lol. Coins eh......i don't know. Could i like just have your credits instead? You know......the 89% average credits??? lol.
And i saw u well and alive this morning, so i ain't too worried about the fever lol.