Monday, August 08, 2005

back for more...

Finally, fever's gone. Apparently, it's a viral sort, which explains the long period and especially high temperatures, recorded at 38 degrees. Like, shit. And given the dazed effects I'm suffering and my particularly slow reactions, I'm worried that I might have suffered an amount of brain damage, for real. I can't seem to think very properly, my motions are slow, everything smells and tastes funny, my sense of touch is numbed and worse of all, I can't think of anything witty or sarcastic. It's horrible. Worse than being dead.

Then again, being less than myself is better than being constantly in a pressure cooker. The sore throat's still here and is plaguing havoc on my voicebox. I can barely speak above a whisper without tearing a tiny chunk out of my throat. It still tastes like blood (mmm), and the constant phlegm flood is extremely annoying. Coughing is constant and I think it's beginning to freak some people out. At least my nose is clear, which isn't necessarily a good thing considering the dark dark cloud that floats about 2 feet of the ground in this area. Ah, fucking daft people burning equally daft things. Meh.

The good thing is that I do not anticipate a particularly difficult week, which might supply enough time for me to recuperate and revert back to my acidic self again. The labs for this week are all for fun, with no accompanying reports. Hopefully Geometry and English will prove similar. And also, let's hope that no random things come up this week. And I don't think the photography session will start this week. I hate all this indecision. I don't know whether or not I should get the draft session papaers up, or should I leave Mrs Tan to do it. Meh. I'm not gonna do nuts until I get the proper papers ready. If they want to play bureaucrats, then they obviously do not know they have a master ignorer of procedures playing with them. Meh.

I don't know what to do in this condition. I should be at home sleeping, but then again, my subjects this semester do not allow for much skipping of anything at all. It's pretty annoying, cuz unlike last semester, I really cannot afford to miss anything. My head's still very light. It's like looking through a one-sided mirror coffin. I can see out, but no one can see in. It's all very fine and dandy for them, but I don't seem to be able to think clearly through this fog. And you should know by now that I HATE being confused. Confused I am being.

I haven't come up with anything witty lately, have I? Well, it's hard to have any wits to use when they mostly have been incinerated by 38 degree fevers. Wits have a very low activation energy requirement to burn. And mine are particularly volatile, as most can tell.

Ah. Time to leave, into the knee level smog I go. My lungs are already half dead from a childhood occassion, and another half is about to go. Au revoir.

Jin out.

1 comment:

Asyraf Lee said...

Look who's dying? *evil laughter*