Monday, August 13, 2007

wash yo...

...mouth out with soap.

I ate a piece of soap by accident just now.

Ergh.

11 comments:

savante said...

Agreed! Ugh!

kaitlin said...

so how was it?

D. said...

Perhaps it was flavored? Tropical fruits???

kaitlin said...

Aiyo I tell you ar. I just made a teeny tiny offhand comment to mom like "Kor ate a piece of soap"
And she immediately like "what??? How much soap? What type of soap? When?...etcetc."

I tell you ar.

Aih. Enjoy what's left of your freedom there brother...It won't be long now.
Haha. (Half-joking)

quicksilverlining said...

the worst part was that i thought it was a candy flake, because it was right next to my candy jar.

and no, it was a piece of imperial leather soap. cussons makes good skin soap, but they just don't taste good.

aiya, i got a phone call okay? and if i find that y'all around me scrimping my lifestyle too much, i guess i have to rent my own place?

pok xian said...

well, at least you get an excuse not to brush your teeth. i suppose.

sounds like something Homer Simpson would do.
"hmmmm, soooap."

D. said...

Jin, your sister is very pretty <3 .... how come you never mentioned you had a sister before O.o???

Chong Chung Fui said...

sing from god: somebody's been a bad bad boy... ^^

Shira-chan said...

Well, between me kissing the floor and you eating soap, I think you got the better deal =.=

At least soap smells nice. Bad breath be gone! XD

quicksilverlining said...

brushing your teeth is overrated. it just fucks up the natural equilibrium in your mouth.

zomg, you ambiguously gay pervert.

don't look at me. i was just eating candy. i should really put the toiletries away from the sweets.

not raw imperial leather soap.

Rachel said...

hahahahahahahah xDDD