Wednesday, August 01, 2007

hollow shells...

The tech around me dies. Computer died, and was brought back to life, but only just barely. Now my extra hard disk is in a bloody coma. The data is there, but it doesn't register. On screen, it shows as an internal hard disk with exactly 0 capacity.

Anybody out there with a desktop who can help? Please? I have a lot of data inside that I just simply do not want to lose.

On another note, it has become apparent that a particular tutor is as offensive as you can get without being sued, I would assume, seeing as how he's a licensed lawyer and other crap. It's gonna be a bloody long semester, even longer if I can't get the hard disk working again.

1 comment:

D. said...

Jin, dearest of all my friends. What you need to do is open up the thing, replug in those thick cables and then go to www.trendmicro.com for a free online scan.