Saturday, November 04, 2006

say my name, fame...

The dearth of recent posts is kinda of a problem with having too many readers. You're always afraid to offend. To the point where I have had to have a seperate and anonymous blog. Except that one now has too many readers who know who the fuck I am.

The resultant lack of quality posts has driven people who read this (READ: you) away. So now I don't really have much of a problem people reading stuff and feeling touchy.

Except people are unpredictable and they could google up some serious shit on me. It's a good thing I have such a bloody common name.

I've heard that some people have lost their jobs over blogging. That's like reading other people's diaries that happened to be lying open on the coffee table, you bastards!

Blah. This is sickening. I'll be home in pretty much less than a week and it's becoming hell to even figure out what to do about this whole contract termination. I have nowhere to live when i get back. Wish things were more predictable, almost. Blah.

Packing your stuff in anticipation to go home is kinda like what those suicidal people do. Cleaning house. Ooooh. THERE's an idea.

People sicken me. I should set off a humongous bomb that causes sterility and stupidity. Wait. I don't have to. People are already stupid. But not sterile. Damn it.

2 comments:

executorlouis said...

The first thing to making an anonymous blog is to make it sufficiently different from your main one. Like, the black...and.. the..linkies.. -_-

Anonymous said...

Anonymous blogging. Perhaps I should do that - but I already put my face and my identity all over it too much to change.