week 13...
I don't even know why the hell they bother having a week 13. Nobody does any lectures on week 13, and there are no tutorials or stuff. If anything, it's only like a deadline extension.
Besides, 13 is supposed to be bad lack, isn't it? What are they trying to do? Jinx us!? Gah! They want us to fail so we'll keep having to retake the same blardy units over and over again.
Hmm, seems that I have a little suitcase problem. How I'm going to get it to move to the airport. Taxis sound viable, but unlike the small mosquitos we get in KL, these things are the size of twin engine Cessnas. Looks like that can of Ridsect is gonna need a flame-thrower dispenser.
I've become a boring writer. Woot.

1 comment:
im trying to figure out how to get my suitcase to the airport too....uhuhuhu....
Post a Comment