apples...
And now, back to the ancient daily blogging routine.
On my desk are three green apples. They're much like any other green apples. They are apple shaped and they have little stalks. They are about apple sized and they smell like apples. They are on all counts, apples.
Only problem with them is that they're ugly. Ugly looking apples. So ugly that I didn't want to eat them. But then, I figured it would be pretty sad if they were thrown away on sole qualification of their looks. They probably have perfectly nice insides.
So I've decided to peel them, to find the nice insides. Of course, if they have worms and shit, they're yesterday's trash.
People are terribly like apples, aren't they?

2 comments:
instead of peeling it..why dont u just close your eyes and eat it skin and all? at least that way u can taste the goodness inside without paying so much attention to the outside..=P
and if there are worms..hey everyone likes surprises right? =D
same thing goes with people..hehe
People are like apples, in a way. Except we don't have stalks. Or worms crawling on the inside of us.
Well...
Maybe some of us do, which explains why I'm always hungry all the time. =P
Post a Comment