Friday, October 06, 2006

slice...

Everyone tries to get their own slice of heaven. The closest piece of heaven on earth is a cake made up of many different earthly pattiseries. There's the economic pie. There's the space tart. There's the social quiche. And there's the heart shaped cake.

The first three are fairly easy to juggle. Pies, tarts, and quiches are all quite to bake. You can make the crust seperate from the filling, so if you screw up one, you still have the other half left. And you can try again.

Cakes on the other hand, are pretty easy to fuck up. And best part is you won't know until after the baking.

Baking aside, it seems to me that quite a few friends of mine have their own slice of heaven. While I'm pretty okay with not having much of a dessert to speak of, I'm just wondering at the people who are actively being stopped from having their own.

There IS more than enough heaven to go around.

P.S. I am exactly 19.5 years old. My brother is exactly 6. Today, that is.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Oooh I'd like to be a space tart!

quicksilverlining said...

you want to be a crusty vacuum, jay?

MrBunnyBan said...

... space tart? Next we'll have ultra pancake and star milkshake. :p

Nice to see something positive. :)

quicksilverlining said...

heheh. ultra pancakes, ban? i keep burning mine. no surprise, since i'm a charred pancake myself.