Tuesday, March 13, 2007

regrettary...

All the regret you can put in a sea will be worth less than a wisp of the same vapour if you cannot make salt out of it.

Don't tell me you're sorry and that you'll change. I'd believe you, I'd most delightfully believe you. Except I don't.

Don't tell me you regret it. You don't. If you're gonna make a show, make it a good one. Make it a big production with the bright lights and flouncy costumes, with a grand 300 piece orchestra, ready for a packed audience, with the only one you're out to convince not buying it at all.

Indeed, you don't owe me anything. Unless you took it from me, and it wasn't a gift. I understand if you don't know the value of things and time borrowed. Nothing and everything ever belongs to us. What is mine is mine and it isn't, all at once. If you understand that, you know the only difference in your returning it ultimately lies with whether or not I'll find you worth my effort noticing.

If the idea is too much, don't strain yourself. You're only worth so much to me as you try to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's all this about...?

quicksilverlining said...

to everyone about everything they've ever taken from me and not noticed it and to say that ultimately it doesn't matter because when you die you're only that much wormfood.

woot.

Rachel said...

kenapa hang berasa teramat 'stress'?