Thursday, March 01, 2007

quitter...

I don't think I've ever really been a quitter. It's hard to quit when you rarely ever begin anything. That said, I don't think I've stopped much once I started walking.

This particular jungle path is proving a bit more than I enjoy. Uni again is getting sickening. This whole year ahead just looks mortifyingly like something I would subject myself to in the depths of one of the few depressed modes I've gotten into the past few cycles.

Don't like the prospect of using up time away from class to do things I'd best forget outside of academia. Don't like the prospect of having to repeat anything well before I've begun.

We don't start with zero. We start with one. And some of us like to do stupid things and take on four at once.

No, I'm no quitter. I'll at least live through this year, and maybe trudge through the next, then leap off the final one ablaze.

Whoever said university was to be the best years of your life must have had some really shit life to begin with.

7 comments:

Jokken said...

i feel the pain

MrBunnyBan said...

Maybe theysaid that cos they hate their job. ;)

quicksilverlining said...

you feel what pain? you never liked uni in the first place. then again, neither did i.

mebbe they do, ban. mebbe they do.

Rachel said...

oih.you belum link me lagi! apani???

+ : A d a M : + said...

Hm...maybe youre just feeling disillusioned by just being another number amongst the Monash ocean...

Come to Peninsula larr...then u get more attention..hahaha

pok xian said...

hahaha, i agree with you on this one. Especially the last line, i still don't see how this is going to be the best years of my life.

quicksilverlining said...

what's in peninsula? anything worth wasting an hour of travelling to see?

of course they tell us that. they want to confuse us so we don't spend so much time wondering about the real truth behind prepaid, err, it all.