Sunday, July 02, 2006

hey...

... Fun, Enjoyment, Life. How y'all doin'?

Listen, I was thinking we could hang out a bit. Like, maybe go to the arcade and play some random shit or something. Or maybe go watch a movie or something. I heard that new Superman thing is out.

Huh? What do you mean you've got appointments with other people? What about me? Hey! Hey!

Hello? Hellooo?

Oh, right. Ignore me, why don't you.

6 comments:

Jokken said...

Well, well.
Put it this way - Superman is best watched alone anyway. Girls will just look at Brandon Routh's athlete's cup, and guys will just be jealous. Or look at Brandon Routh's athlete's cup. Hahaha.

quicksilverlining said...

well, i'm quite sure he padded it.

MrBunnyBan said...

Aww. *pat pats*

pok xian said...

i suppose the best way to hold em by the neck, grab their hands reaaal tight and handcuff them to yours for the day.

how could they ignore that? hmmm

you reckon?

e2wen~* said...

Well, I would go for Superman with you should the distance be nearer. I'm dying of boredom too le.

Von said...

when im back then yeah crash my place anytime. you know ant's given his permission as well.

don't watch superman. heard it was shit.