Well, I was going to do a photo post about a walk around Monash. But then, Photoshop crashed. It further blackened an already dark mood. So, nope. None. Nada. Too bad Jon. You'll just have to come here and look at Monash Clayton yourself.
Graah. Never minddd.
LoL.. Jon, why Monash?
Damn that photoshop.
Eh? I didn't know it ws Monash..he PROMISES us a photo blog. He dids! Haha.
it's monash because there really isn't anything else to take pics.i promised to ATTEMPT to blog. and it failed. so there.damn that photoshop is right.
can post next time!yup yup..
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Graah. Never minddd.
LoL.. Jon, why Monash?
Damn that photoshop.
Eh? I didn't know it ws Monash..he PROMISES us a photo blog. He dids! Haha.
it's monash because there really isn't anything else to take pics.
i promised to ATTEMPT to blog. and it failed. so there.
damn that photoshop is right.
can post next time!
yup yup..
Post a Comment