Unless one happens to be the culmination of creation. :P
no more boy of destiny doing for me, really. not worth the effort ruling a planet full of dolts.
Remind me to give you a big big big hug when I next see you. I miss you my Fire Breathing Monster :(
speaking of which, suan, when ARE you coming here, if at all?
I will find out within the next two weeks. Pray for me. I really want to come back :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Unless one happens to be the culmination of creation. :P
no more boy of destiny doing for me, really. not worth the effort ruling a planet full of dolts.
Remind me to give you a big big big hug when I next see you.
I miss you my Fire Breathing Monster :(
speaking of which, suan, when ARE you coming here, if at all?
I will find out within the next two weeks. Pray for me. I really want to come back :(
Post a Comment