dawnsea...
Morningtide was great. Wasn't perfect, but definitely great. Have to hone my drafting skills, but it's not cheap. That said, Magic was never meant for the poor of mind and pocket.
Family departs for the south tomorrow morning. Given that today is Wednesday. Have a month to stick around and bum then it's back to the whet wheel to grind out another year.
Stuck in a rut of doing nothing and growing fat. Strange metabolism and weird wiring join to form a rather singular individual bent on proving that nothing's normal and nothing's right. You can sure as hell take your social standards and stuff it because it's all musty like your bloomers.
I'd feel lonely if I was, and definitely bored if I had nothing to do.

3 comments:
Oh. Kind of forgot about the morningtide thingy. Healthy pockets indeed. *rolls eyes*
Where are you? What are you doing?
i am here. i am not doing anything. we should go drink tea. heehee.
Aiks. What does this all mean!
Post a Comment