shampoo...
'Twas a perfect-ish day. The night before was an utter delight, spent in splendiferous company, a soiree for two. Relaxed and refreshing, marking something of note. The morning after, brisk walking through the just opening shops, after parting ways for the day. Provisions all gathered after a very light skip through the mall. The train was delayed a bit, but uplifting muzak blew away any annoyance. The fortune of timeliness struck, with a bus pulling in just as the train chugged into the station. Getting out with an almost-prance, hopping onto the bus and getting a nice door seat. Halfway to home base, the perfect-ish day was blown to bits.
I left the shampoo on the train.

5 comments:
Hahahahaha... Absolutely hilarious! Note that I am laughing not just at you, but with a sense of deja-vu.
A few days back I had a long day that was continuously improving throughout the day until just before I left work, I was thinking "Man... if only all days ended on a high like this!" And then I locked my locker... then realised "Shit, my keys are in there..." Not just the locker keys, but my room keys as well... Just sweet. A lot of whinging ensued.
-justanotherdude
I already know about this. It happens. :P
t'was a good shampoo, it was.
berkhayal lagi, kan dah tertinggal shampoo. too much daydreaming of ur sweetheart kot. lol.
:P
at least it was just a shampoo, not ur wallet.
apa khayal khayal? it was such a nice day and all transport was on time. sure lah i tend to get lost in the air of perfection lah.
Post a Comment