Monday, December 11, 2006

at 10am...

Today is tomorrow where yesterday is concerned.

I wish it was tomorrow.

My grandmother split open a toe. I don't know how it happened, I was napping.

I made brownies. With orange and rum. Wish I had some Cointreau though.

It's not a good idea to blog when your desk is right next to the major walkway in the department.

It's times like these that you wish someone would just sit and talk with you rather than go about your work. Or at least give you something to do. Or not.

I was thinking of bringing my laptop here, except for the fact that it wouldn't be nice. Maybe I'll just bring a portable hard disk here. Hyeh hyeh hyeh. And play Fallout.

I need a faster processor for my laptop. And more RAM. And while you're at it, just get me this.

I need a holiday from this holiday. And maybe more interesting posts. And more importantly, but not as pertinent, the ability to be my quirky self with more than a handful of secret-life-options enabled.

No comments: