... I need you more than you need me, what does that make me?
underestimated.
presumptuous. how do you know that you need us more?
er ... a needy blogger? LOL
My ideal boyfriend.
a not-jin.
u'd be sayin d same line we were ...maybe ...haha
...or a pretty good guess....or observant....or clingy....or a parasite that will suck more than you're willing to allow, though I'm not sure if that's possible in YOUR case....or a hyper-evolved jin....or not saying anything at all.
I know! A hampster!!!! Solved!
That just make you human le. No big wert, everyone needs someone else. You need all those paddy planters for food etc.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
underestimated.
presumptuous.
how do you know that you need us more?
er ... a needy blogger? LOL
My ideal boyfriend.
a not-jin.
u'd be sayin d same line we were ...
maybe ...haha
...or a pretty good guess.
...or observant.
...or clingy.
...or a parasite that will suck more than you're willing to allow, though I'm not sure if that's possible in YOUR case.
...or a hyper-evolved jin.
...or not saying anything at all.
I know! A hampster!!!! Solved!
That just make you human le. No big wert, everyone needs someone else. You need all those paddy planters for food etc.
Post a Comment